The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Monday, October 09, 2006

Strombo.com

Just wanted to let you know that George's website : Strombo.com will be launched tomorrow (Tuesday). Here's what the main page says :

HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!

Hells yeah, this website has finally been launched - well officially tomorrow (Tuesday) but I thought that I would put my first post online today with the premiere of the third season of The Hour.

This is will be where you can find me most of the time... Well, this site and my myspace page as well :-)

So, what's going to be on my site? Well, there will be updated headlines from some highly respected organizations, below them and on the right you'll see some places to find me and my friends, and yes, I'll also be blogging regularly along with some of my close friends.

If there are any links that you think should be on the site then I'll be more than happy to oblige. And here's where you come in... I want to post your awesome stuff, so if you have work that needs to be seen by people... Lemme know... And up it goes... Cool? Cool!

You can always reach me at george@strombo.com.

At any rate, thank you very much for checking the site out... Hope to hear from you soon.

Bgood,
George.

16 comments:

hilary m. said...

Yay, Strombo.com!
I'm looking forward to the site, after all this anticipation.
=)

Becky said...

He said it was going to be ready for August :P I guess all The One stuff got in the way. Anywho, I'm so excited!

So what'd y'all think of The Hour? I'm not a huge fan of the new format (I tend to dislike change). I'm not too sure I like the new music and the crazy background when he's trying to interview guests...
Well, it will probably (like when the updated their website) grow on me :)

hilary m. said...

Today is tomorrow...
Oh my.
Let's hope Strombo.com launches by tonight.

Anonymous said...

yay 4 george! congrats on the gemini nod (and double yay for people w really long strange last names!)

Anonymous said...

o K' zion i know u r round miss you.my cyber junkie! call yer KIN figured u'd b here eventually! miss u

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

actually i believe the original launch date for the website was july 1, 2005 so no blaming the one for that! haha.

Barbara said...

Well the strombo.com site is still 'unlaunched' and I have sleep to catch up on... I enjoyed la deuxieme show of the third season and life is good! I have no complaints

Anonymous said...

Well it is very early Wed morning in Cowtown and still no Strombo.com. Hope it launches soon. Hope you come back to Calgary,soon. My daughter & I looking forward to seeing the show live once again.

Barbara said...

It's up now!

668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

i can hardly believe my eyes! :)

cathyrainbows said...

Hello:
You and I were on the Sheila Cole program on CBC Radio on the same day. I was talking about finding my dad after 46 years. You were there for the awards show. We would like our story to inspire others to never give up. If you would be interested in helping us with this I can be reached at my email cathyrainbows2@hotmail.com or by phone at 250-782-7255. I hope to hear from you.

Cat

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


Go to http://www.BuySellDirect.net to have a FREE advance ebay to sell your produts.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what you need to make money on the Internet FREE

Anonymous said...

Are you going to have that list of 100 most read books you mentioned the other night?

Anonymous said...

George, during your debrief segment, thank the networks for closed captions. When you think you shouldn't say something, you make like you are whispering most of it is lost, STOP IT.
It isn't funny, just annoying.

Warren from Vancouver.

Unknown said...

Hey Georgy, Wanda here. I was wondering what ever happened to the "Four Non Blondes"?

Unknown said...

Hey Georgy, Wanda here, What ever happened to the "Four Non Blondes"? A band back when?