The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Do Re-run, Run...We Do A Re-run....

So, is everyone well after celebrating our North-American holidays?

If you're chillin' out on a patio, with your bevie & shades, or curled up by a window, staring out at the rain......why not flip on your radio or turn the volume up on your internet connection & catch a show with George? Or follow along with Amanda at the controls @ justin.tv/thestromboshow.
THE STROMBO SHOW
">
___________________________

~ The Hour ~
Interviews This Week:


Mon, July 6th


David Frum, Levar Burton, Margaret Atwood

Tues, July 7th

Azar Nafisi, Chris Cornell, Joey Lawrence

Wed, July 8th

Tim Robbins, Ricky Gervais

Thurs, July 9th

Jimmy Carter, Eckhart Tolle

Fri, July 10th

Gordon Ramsay, Moby, Norman Jewison

*We'll miss you JB...Good luck & thank you for everything!
xo

1 comment:

Philip said...

The funny thing is on last night's show, as seen on this post, I thought that Joey Larence from Blossom was going to be on this show. I didn't know why he was going to be on The Hour. I thought it had something to do with Dancing with The Stars. So I waited until last night, and I found out that it really wasn't the Joey Lawrence I thought it was going to be. I had missed the opening and It was getting late. I thought if they were going to interview him, they would have started it earlier. Then I found out it was this young photographer instead. I wondered if you guys remembered as well.

BTW, who is this JB mentioned at the end of the post? Just curious!