The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Pirates who prosper with Corey Hart at the karaoke bar..

Which is also known as Barb's turn in the hot seat!


1) If you had to pick one, would rather live long or prosper?
Prosper I suppose although money is not that important to me ... who wants to live a long time into the future in a world that is losing species every day..


2) What was your first job?
My first job was delivering junk mail door to door in the cold of winter.
I would listen to my Cory Hart cassette while I did this job.

3) Pirates or Ninjas?
I don't get the purpose of Ninjas so I suppose Pirates.


4) Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Spending all my money on candy.

5) You could only eat one food for an entire week... what would you choose?
Irish Stew

6) If you could be a crayon, what colour would you be?
Lemon Yellow

7) What was the last thing you bought?
Something to hang laundry with.

8) Blondes or brunettes?
For what? I don't care if they have grey hair....

9) If you could go on a road trip with anyone (dead or alive),
who would it be and and where would you go?
My late boyfriend Graham. We could explore the New England states in the fall colours...

10) What was your favourite Hallowe'en costume?
Wilma Flintstone.

11) Favourite Cheese?
Baked Brie

12) Lions, Tigers or Bears?
I am a Leo.... I guess that's one roar for Lions.

13) What's the strangest thing you always carry in your purse or bag?
Is Canadian Tire money strange?

14) What would you do if you didn't have to work?
Draw and paint.

15) Favourite movie?
Harold and Maude is the current sentimental favourite.

16) If you could grant wishes, what is the one wish that you would NOT grant?
If someone wished someone dead... that would be a deal breaker.

17) Karaoke: fun thing to do or absolute torture?
Never tried it... maybe with family but not in a bar.

18) If you were banished to a remote island, what two things would you want with you?
Cyanide pill and glass for water... Yeah...would not want to live all banished and everything.

19) What's the most frequently played song in your collection?
Brother Down by Sam Roberts.

20) If you could witness any one event in history, what event would you choose?

To witness the creation of Leonardo DaVinci or Micheal Angelo's works of art... So much of history talk about battles and destruction so I would prefer to witness creation by the master artists instead.

No comments: