The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Pete Zedlacher Show Starring Scott Montgomery

 What happens when two Canadian comedians unwittingly become the subjects of a reality show? 
It's called The Pete Zedlacher Show Starring Scott Montgomery ! Two Comics, One Dream, No Clue.


You will recall Pete Zedlacher and Scott Montgomery from the writer's daily skits on The Hour.
I am sure they are among you favourite comedic writers.

If you are going to be in the Toronto area this weekend and would like to see this once in a lifetime event it's at the Comedy Bar  945 Bloor St.W. at 10 pm to 10:30 on Saturday August 7th.

"Tickets are free, so no excuses. Come out so you can brag to your friends down the road 'I saw this show from way before it was ever even made.' Your future friends won't know what that means, so you might have to explain it a bit."
See you there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do y'all think of adam nichols ?

Barbara said...

Adam Nichols is a quiet and modest man... what is he up to these days?

Anonymous said...

He is, I thought he was fun and outgoing ! I don't know what he is up to, but I want to know !

Anonymous said...

I like him !

Barbara said...

Well... Adam has not tweeted since mid June... I assume he is still in LA.
I saw the Pete Z and Scott M show last night for 'Pilot Week' and it was a very funny show. They incorporated some of the skits they did on The Hour within the context of making a new TV show together.The entire audience was loving it.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.