The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Monday, October 04, 2010

A quick review of the poll results.

What people do with the extra time after The Hour, George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight ends is... 
Other. 22 people out of 30 said they do other than watching the comedy that follows on CBC (7 do watch), or watching scripted US talk shows (3 turn to Letterman or something) only 11 turn off the TV and turn on a partner and 8 people do some work after the show.
I know that adds up to more than 30. I allowed that people may chose more than one answer. What I didn't even suggest is people might go to sleep after the show. I find the show wakes me up and I want more show.
So the first poll was a lesson for us in offering more possibilities.
We'll take suggestions for poll questions if you have a good idea. 
 
 Questions like What do you think of the new website?

No comments: