As I posted before the prizes are fantastic!
Chances of winning are great!
A little research and you can nail those questions! I know you can!
(Please read the contest rules below before playing. Do not answer in the comment section but feel free to leave comments. Good luck!)
1) What city is George's home away from home? (hint: he just came back from there)
2) Name two CBC tv shows, not including the news or Hockey Night In Canada, that George has appeared on as himself.
3) Name the 3 guests from George's favorite tv show that have appeared on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight. (Hint: one was in the month of April 2012, in Vancouver.)
4) George often asks the following, particularly to British guests, during rapid-fire Answerpology. What is the correct answer (and there IS a correct answer according to him ) – Stones or Beatles?
5) Which occasional guest host on George’s CBC Radio 2 Spirit of Radio show
does a segment called “Mack and Cheese”? (Hint: he’s a radio host and producer on TSN 1050)
6) Name 3 Dragons from CBC’s “Dragon’s Den” have appeared on The
George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight show?
7) How can you help George, World Food Programme Ambassador, feed
hungry people around the world (and have fun with trivia)?
8)When did the Strombo Show make its debut on Radio 2?
9)What do the red cups you see George and his guests sipping from represent?
10)What organization honored George with a membership in 2012?
- entrants will be required to submit via email (email@example.com) the answers to ten (10) trivia questions.
- Entries are to include the following:
- The entrant’s FIRST and LAST name
- Complete mailing address including postal/zip code
- The telephone number associated with the mailing address (for mailing purposes only)
- A valid email address
- Trivia answers clearly numbered 1-10
- A song request for The Strombo Show
- Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted.
- At the conclusion of the contest, the judging panel will review each eligible entry. The entry with the most number of correct answers will be deemed the winner.
- In the event of a tie, eligible entries will be placed in a drum and a random draw will occur. Winner(s) will be announced by George on The Strombo Show Sunday May 27, 2012
- The winners of the contest will be posted on “The Stroumboulopouli” blog on Monday, May 28, 2012. Winners will be notified via email that same day.
- The administration of this contest is solely the responsibility of the bloggers contributing to “The Stroumboulopouli”. Neither the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, nor any of its employees or affiliates assumes liability for this contest.
- Only entries submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted. Entries to any other email address will be disqualified. Contest administrators are not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete email entries.
- Immediate family members (including spouses/partners, siblings, parents, children) or persons living under the same roof as “The Stroumboulopouli” bloggers are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- The winner accepts the prizes as awarded. There will be no substitutions.
- By entering the contest, winners agree that “The Stroumboulopouli” may post their FIRST name and general geographic location on the blog at the conclusion of the contest.
- All information is collected for the purposes of mailing out the contest prize. The personal information gathered will be used only for the purpose stated and outlined in the rules above and will be destroyed after the contest is over. It will not be shared, sold or used in any other fashion then stated above. If you have concerns regarding the use of your information please contact us at email@example.com